If you or someone you know has missed a court appearance, it is important to act quickly. If bond was posted by a bail bonding agent, contact them first, right away. The bail bonding agent may choose to arrange for “consent of surety” which you can to the court clerk. Upon receiving consent of surety from your bail bonding agent, the clerk may issue you a new court date. If you posted bond personally then go to the court clerk immediately and try to make arrangements for a new appearance date. Be aware that a warrant was probably issued for your arrest and “Failure to Appear” may have been charged. For more Colorado Bail Bond information download the following PDF from the State of Colorado website: http://www.dora.state.co.us/insurance/pb/bail.pdf